Lagos Fashion fair is an “International Fashion Exhibition”. The exhibition is powered by Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited.
The Lagos Fashion fair was conceived and created, due to the fact that Nigeria the largest population in Africa, its fast-growing dynamic economy and one of the future stars in the world which today attracts exporters and investors from all over the world. There is a huge demand for the fashion industries in the country which is unreluctantly to trade all kind of products.
It has been discovered that exhibitions are a powerful tool in the promoting, marketing and discovering latest trends within the industry. It is also one of the most powerful, versatile and cost-effective marketing tools in the commercial industry.
Some reasons include:
1. Generate and Organize organic sales leads
2. Building business relationships
3. Recruit new distributors and sales team
4. Increase Awareness
5. Survey market awareness
6. Find Potential Investors
7. Launching of latest products and services
8. To gather information and content on new trends and dynamics.
Other reasons include:
1. Benefit to meet with the Nigerian fashion and ready-to-wear garment industries professionals.
2. Evaluate the Nigerian market and realize the possibilities of how to make business with Nigerian businessmen.
3 See the possibilities of making contacts to export their products to Nigeria and establish direct investments, open factories or offices in Nigeria.
4. See the best quality fashion and ready-to-wear garment industries products from all over the world.
5. Meet directly with the professional managers, decision-makers from the fashion and ready-to-wear garment manufacturing countries.
6. Directly discuss business possibilities with the exhibitors.
10 Countries | 3000 Distributors | 60 Exhibitors